We respond to topical certification issues based on international standards, national standards and regulations for conformity assessment and placing of products in the European market. As one of the main ERCA partners, we organize specialized workshops in many different fields.
ERCA workshops take form of group discussions, in which the exact content is created upon individual request of participants in the course of the session. At the same time, we can organize workshops with specialized trainers.
Workshops are recommended to representatives of companies seeking to obtain new information and experience in a given field.
Why to cooperate with us
- We are one of the main ERCA partners with the relevant accreditation
- We have activities in dozens of countries across the world
- Our trainings are always tailor-made based on your individual needs
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
We organize workshops in the following areas
- Health care
- Technical and material requirements for the equipment in health care facilities
- Reporting adverse effects of medical products and medical devices
- Role of ISO 9001 in healthcare at the time of accreditation
- Food sector
- HACCP vs. ISO 22000 in the management system and their advantages
- Norma FSSC 22000:2010 and new approach in food sector (PAS 220)
- Latest information about HACCP
- Qualification of welding procedures (pWPS, WPQR, WPS)
- Responsibilities and duties of welding supervisors (ČSN EN ISO 14731)
- Technical drawings and marking of materials on drawings
- Other sectors
- Metrology and tool management in production
- Statistical methods and their use in the automotive industry
- Placing products in the EU market
Main Benefits of our Training
- You will get an internationally recognized ERCA certificate
- You will improve professional skills of your staff and promote other training, educational and certification opportunities for all participants
- You will ensure that the position of quality manager is seen as a highly specialized and widely requested profession
The most requested certification
Quality Management Systems
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management. Quality management systems in compliance with ISO 9001 will enable you to improve the quality of your goods and services, to make your company procedures more efficient and it will also allow you to participate in procurement procedures announced by public administration bodies. Standard ISO 9001 is one of the best known and most widely used international standards. This certification is recommended to organizations of any size or sector whose activities include production or provision of services.
Environmental Management Systems
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001. The certification based on ISO 14001 will enable you not only to fully control the impact your company has on the environment, but it will also help you reduce operational costs in an efficient way. Moreover, your company will get better awareness of environmental issues. The certification for ISO 14001 is recommended particularly to manufacturing companies of any size or sector that wish to take control of their environmental impact. At the same time, you can combine it with the certification for ISO 9001 to get an integrated management system.
Management Systems of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases. Standard ISO 45001 has fully replaced the original standard OHSAS 18001. By implementing this standard, you will be able to achieve an enhanced occupational safety, to prevent occupational diseases and, the last but not least, to minimize the risk of business interruption in your organization. Prevention is always cheaper than remedy. The certification for ISO 45001 is recommended to all companies that seek to improve safety of processes for all their workers. ISO 45001 can be integrated together with standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Information Security Management Systems
Business Continuity Management Systems
IT Service Management Systems (ITSM)
Would you like to learn more about any workshop held under the auspices of ERCA? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare a tailor-made solution for you.